Home | Sell Offers | Buy Offers | Chemical Data | My 21ChemnetWelcome to 21chemnet.com. Sign In | Join Free
Product Suppliers| Buy offers  
Product Suppliers Buy offers  
Product| Suppliers Buy offers  
Current position:Home > For Buyer > 50-00-1
 

CAS No.:50-00-1

Please post your buying leads! Our suppliers will contact you later!
* Required Fields
Basic Information
CAS No.:50-00-1
ProductName:Multiple Shape Block Making Machine
Synonyms:Hollow Block Making Machine
Usage:
Other Information
Multiple shape block making machine Introduce:The block machine will convert the excess oil liquid in the pressurized time to the vibration force, and the computer will control the directional vibration, frequency conversion, braking and cancle vibration energy consumption.block molding machine low-frequency charging, high frequency vibration, mould and table vibration make concrete fully liquefied in 2 to 3 seconds, exhaust, so as to achieve high density, high strength, especially suitable for production of high-strength blocks,can be stacked after forming.Technical Features:1.block molding machine is made from the photoelectric control host, which can be sent out of the material in time and avoid the influence of the remaining vibration, and some of the concrete is liquefied in advance.2.The feeding hopper is equipped with oscillating feeding device, and the material is fed into the mould box by adjusting the swing fork.Main technical parametersDimension9450*3300*2700mmRated Pressure25mpaModing ModeVibration compression moldingVibration Force68KNCycle Time15-23 secondsHost Machine Weight6900kgPVC Pallet1100*560锛坢m锛塐utput List ProductionSizePicturepcs/mouldpcs/8hoursHollow Brick390*190*19057200-9600Solid Brick240*115*513448960-65280Holland Brick200*100*601823400-29700Porous Brick240*115*901623040-30720Use the scene锛歍here are dozens of recipes that can be invoked on the computer, and dozens of mechanical action adjustments are required for different products, which can only be added and subtracted based on menu selection without professional personnel.Packing and transportationwe have long-term cooperation with shipping company ,can ship the goods more quickly and efficently so that customer can receive goods on time and safe.Brick Sample :Fly ash,construction waste,coal gangue,sand,crushed stone,cinder,clay,cementAfter-sales service:1.24 hours Instant feedbackIf you have any questions or problems with the machines , please feel free to contact us , we will provide guidance and solution to customers within 24 h ours by email or phone .2.Warranty serviceBest after-sales service for every customers within one year product warranty.FAQ:Q1: What is the raw material for paving block brick making machine to produce bricks?A:cement,lime,concrete,sand,broken stone,mud,gangue,shale etc .Q2:Terms of 聽Payment?A: Payment:30% by T/T as deposit; remainder 70% to be paid three days before shipment.Q3:Q:when you need our proposal and quotation,what you have to mention in your inquiry?A:please provide daily capacity,the brick size and you want to build a new brick plant or brick making machingery only. so we can give the proposal and offer accordingly.
 CAS:  50-00-1
 Purchase Request: 
* Your email: 
* Country/Region:  
 Description:  
* Code:  Please enter the image verification code
 
Please choose the following suppliers and post buying leads for CAS No. 50-00-1 to them.
SuppliersCAS NO CountryInquire
QuanzhouZhanpengMachineryEquipmentCo.,Ltd.
50-00-1 China (Mainland)
Total:1 Page 1 of 1 1
Related models
l50-00-1
pup joint

1.Grade:J55, K55, N80-1, N80-Q, L80, C90, P110..
l50-00-1
Air ozone generator Specifications:QualityGood qualityPower60WCol..
l50-00-1
Specification鈶?Motor 1300W 60V鈶?60V Charger & Controller鈶?Front t..
l50-00-1
路Product Description: This single roller coating machi..
l50-00-1
NO.DESCRIPTION SPECIFICATION00226" 9 drawer chest;A6001ASize:676x..
l50-00-1
DNC Series pneumatic cylinders are manufactured according to鈥侷SO6..
l50-00-1
SAE 3000 Flange Clamps: one-piece flange clamp system

I..
l50-00-1
1.Product IntroductionThis cosmetic paper tube is made of cardboa..
l50-00-1
pup joint

1.Grade:J55, K55, N80-1, N80-Q, L80, C90, P110..
l50-00-1
Henan GP Chemicals Co.,Ltd is one of the leading 2-methylfuran su..
l50-00-1
NO.DESCRIPTION SPECIFICATION004AS6003A26"5 drawer upper chest(wit..
l50-00-1
Model No.FV25B/3-500PV锛圫锛塅V25B/3-600PV锛圫锛塗est class according IEC..
l50-00-1
Introduction of Used Gable Top Equipment Used And Refurbished of ..
l50-00-1
Solid Hardwood Dining Table,Wooden Table
l50-00-1
We're well-known as one of the leading LED slim battens manufactu..
l50-00-1
Specifications:鈼廝rint on round plastic cup & bowl鈼廝rinting cup ma..
l50-00-1
Skate Board Helmet For Kids,Kid Helmet
l50-00-1
porous block making machine Introduce:1. The main frame adopts sp..
l50-00-1
Main Features:

1.Thickened high-quality stainless steel,..
l50-00-1
1.product Introduction
This Spark Plug is used for toyota pra..